- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Tag Archives: women and philosophy
This article shares the possible causes of philosophy’s persistent male dominance. Philosophy stands out among the humanities: it’s one of the few subject areas where women are vastly outnumbered by men. Although male and female students take philosophy undergraduate … Continue reading