- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Tag Archives: physics
There has always been a struggle between physicists and philosophers on who is right — science or reason? In this article from scientificamerican.com, writer Ashutosh Jogelakar explains how the two are correlated. Physicist Sean Carroll has some words of wisdom … Continue reading