- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Tag Archives: Effective Altruism
What is the most effective way to give? Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry talks about “Effective Altruism” and how it can help you balance emotion and practicality when it comes to giving. A relatively recent movement called Effective Altruism has been shaking up … Continue reading