- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Tag Archives: descartes
Do animals have feelings like humans do? Joe Gelonesi of ABC.net writes an article about the philosophical arguments that have been made to answer that question. Pythagoras was never the same after his gap year in Egypt. As it turned … Continue reading