- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Monthly Archives: April 2014
According to this CNN.com article, an educator and mother wonders why many insist classrooms be still and quiet. (CNN) — As a graduate student, I had the opportunity to observe a number of idyllic, progressive classrooms where students … Continue reading