- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Monthly Archives: November 2013
An interview with Ernie Gehr, one of the most influential avant garde filmmakers about his philosophical views was published in this New York Times article. The common currency of philosophy is language. But does it have to be? In other … Continue reading