- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Monthly Archives: June 2013
This article discusses a major issue in teaching philosophy. **** A few years back I was lecturing (adjunct) at a local state university — a non-elite, non-ranking institution with mercifully generous admissions standards, and (hence) a student body fielded mainly … Continue reading