- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
I was contemplating over some academic materials for my philosophy class which caters mostly to non-philosophy majors. Significantly, for more than half of them, this would be the only philosophy subject they would be taking in their entire undergraduate … Continue reading