- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
I once wrote a blog on Nietzsche’s “God is dead” philosophy in an attempt to defend him from my friend’s scathing remarks. Apparently, my friend remained unfazed after that. Well if Lou Habash can’t assuage her wrath, then maybe Lesley … Continue reading