- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Monthly Archives: March 2013
“In Deism, our reason and our belief are happily united.” – Thomas Paine It’s usually difficult for a philosopher to reconcile his reasoning with religion. I, for one, feel incarcerated within the limiting confines of a religion. The negativities … Continue reading