- REPOST: Can Effective Altruism really change the world?
- REPOST: ‘Philosophy is for posh, white boys with trust funds’ – why are there so few women?
- REPOST: How churches can attract younger people: Column
- Give me a reason: Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
- REPOST: Is Buddhism A Religion Or A Philosophy?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
The book ‘Startup Life’ by Brad Feld and Amy Batchelor features seven philosophies in life. This Forbes article discusses the book in detail. There have been many thousands of pages dedicated to successful entrepreneurship, but rarely a word spoken about … Continue reading